Bachmann: Dems Are Sabotaging Me Because I Might Become President

Via TPM

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) finally explained yesterday why Democrats don't want her in office: They're scared she'll become the first female president.

"They want to make sure no women, no woman becomes president before a Democrat woman," Bachmann said, "and so they're doing everything they can to, I think, sabotage women like Sarah Palin, perhaps women like myself, or similarly situated women, to make sure that we don't have a prominent national voice."

Bachmann was speaking on Mike Gallagher's radio show.

Bachmann recently said she would run for president, but only if God told her to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said... / Sep 4, 2009, 6:28:00 PM  

Haha ha ha haha...snort! (oops, sorry for the snort, but I lost my pop through my nose *sting*)
@blondetwit
Love you Cody - everything about this post is perfect, especially the pic:)

Anonymous said... / Sep 4, 2009, 7:32:00 PM  

Isn't that God's mysterious way of saying "No, don't run"?

@jazgar

THE EVIL SLUT CLIQUE said... / Sep 6, 2009, 8:52:00 PM  

I think her statements make sense if she worships the same god as Maryann on True Blood.

Post a Comment