Wednesday - Tune of the Day

Aerosmith Unplugged - Big 10" Record & Hangman Jury

Last night I tried to tease her
I gave my love a little pinch
She said now stop that jivin'
Now whip out your big 10 inch

Record of a band that plays those blues
Well a band that plays the blues
She just loves my big 10 inch
Record of her favorite blues


I swear I didn't know that 45 was loaded
In fact my memory ain't so clear
That's not to say she didn't get what she deserved
Least that's the way it looks from here
Boy when you line the track a lack a
Hey boy dontcha line the track

2 comments:

J said... / Oct 23, 2009, 4:33:00 AM  

Not only are my politics more awesome than yours, but my musical taste is better too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRPVtcosGD4

Codester said... / Oct 26, 2009, 3:43:00 AM  

That was fuckin stupid.

If you're gonna post links... make them clickable hyperlinks... got it?

Post a Comment