DE-Sen: O'Donnell, In Her Own Words

MSNBC, Joe Scarborough's show, 11/13/2002:

CHRISTINE O'DONNELL: So Eric, what do you tell them? Do you tell them safe sex?

ERIC NIES: You're going to stop the whole country from having sex?

O'DONNELL: Yes.

Listen up Christine O'Donnell, it's our coochies!! We'll play with them whenever we damn well feel like it. It's our Constitutionally protected right. Keep your big government out of my hot mess!!

Here's Constitutional scholar Cyndi Lauper:
She bop he bop a we bop
I bop you bop a they bop
Exactly!! It's a perfectly safe and harmless procedure enjoyed by a plurality of THE ENTIRE WORLD. And if you were willing to be honest, you are too!
Hey, hey they say I better get a chaperone
Because I can't stop messin' with the danger zone
I won't worry, and I won't fret
Ain't no law against it yet
NO LAW! Nuff said. Thank you, Cyndi.


2 comments:

freerepublik.com said... / Sep 21, 2010, 3:34:00 PM  

Don't tell me this is what the song is about! Don't ruin my childhood!!!

Codester said... / Sep 23, 2010, 3:01:00 AM  

Yup. Fraid so... http://is.gd/fokHx

Post a Comment